Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sassy September




Mateo & Sex on the Beach
  
Ah, September - well this will be short & sweet as my computer hasn't been working since the last post and I've got tons of follow up to do.  We hadn't planned it, but our first drink for the month was had in Italy.  We took a wonderful tour of Umbria & Tuscany and here is Mateo with Sex on the Beach in both hands overlooking the Tuscan hillside just outside San Giamango.  While far from the beach, this was most definitely a molte benne place to be.

So, back home again, thinking of Mateo & our hunky tour bus driver Pietro, we chose our 2nd Sept. drink: Tie Me to the Bedpost.  A little cougar mentality goes a long way - like from italy to the USA!  Unfortunately, my camera was still on movie mode when I took pictures of this drink - citrus vodka, coconut rum, melon liquer & sour mix - so I can't get the picture to post.  But so what when you've got these guys to look at! 

So, here's a replacement picture - Pietro - I hope you're not too disappointed - we weren't (tee, hee).

Pietro - Italian Stallion


No comments:

Post a Comment